We’ve been “talking up” our new vertical-friendly map, Burninator, for the last few months and loved that we could show it off to a live audience on TwitchTV last week. But now, with the release of today’s update, the build-up and ballyhoo is over. Now’s the time to just go in and play it for yourself!
And…that’s it. We don’t need to say anything else. Just fire up Offensive Combat and hop straight into the Burninator map to enjoy! Sure, we’ve made some other changes and fixes to the game like we’ve done with every patch before it, but Update 17 is all about Burninator, and sometimes Burninator is all you need.
For the full catalog of changes to Offensive Combat, peep the checklist below.
- Added Burninator map
- Speed Amp, Health Amp, Unlimited Ammo, and Double Damage power-ups now send server notifications and display a timer
- Facebook players can now scroll through their Friends via the Invite button
- Disabled “ctrl+a, ctrl+s,” and “ctrl+d” during gameplay in Internet Explorer to prevent browser-specific dialog boxes from appearing
- Removed extraneous text call-outs from in-Round weapon stats screen
- Incorporated April 30 hot fixes
- Fixed “PWN XP” farming exploit
- New players will no longer appear “invisible” to some players when first joining a match
- The reticule no longer continues to expand while holding down the fire button after depleting ammunition
- Repaired bug that allowed expired PWNs to continue to be used
- Plasma grenades no longer randomly disappear from the inventory window
- Weapons with maxed Tuning Spins no longer show “Available” slots in the Shop detail window
- Multiple clickability issues with the Weapon info panel have been repaired
- When purchasing a weapon, your selected inventory slot no longer incorrectly changes to your primary slot
- Players are now returned to the weapon they were upgrading after using a Tuning Slot instead of being dumped back to the character screen
- Repaired issue that sometimes prevented the “Settings” button from being clickable
- Various text updates and corrections